Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lack of sleep leads to stuffing of mouth

So, I haven't slept well for about a week.  Maybe 4 hours a night.  I had injured my back helping a student relative move into her first apartment.  Jeez, I'm 46.  What was I thinking?  When we don't sleep, we eat anything to get some energy....a quick pick-me-up. And that's the stuff that I don't bother to take photos of. That would include the 2 pieces of KFC, after which I felt horrible! Soooooo, I picked myself up, dusted off and got myself over to the osteopath to straighten out the back issue, and then went out for salmon and rice last night.  Tonight, I made a nice beef stew with beef tenderloin, carrots & celery and the side dish is rice.  Dessert will be grilled bananas with cardamon and cinnamon.  If I can figure out how to post photos (help please!), I'll start posting pictures of the food on this site.

I would love to hear about any favourite cures for insomnia and would sure appreciate ideas!!!  Sleeping pills are not great for me and the herbal sleeping pills sort of made my tummy ill.  Any ideas?  Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. HI again. Thanks for coming by my blog yesterday. Re: posting photos. When you're writing a blog post, look on the tool bar. To the right of the word "link" there is a picture of a photo. Click on that. Then click browse. Choose the photo you want and it will upload for you. I hope this helps! And I hope your back feels better! Back pain SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete